On November 28th, the great Zig Ziglar died at the age of 86. For many years, he has been a great source of inspiration to me and to millions around the world.
So, my first idea was that this week’s “Quote of the week” would be dedicated to Zig. However, after a long time trying to decide which one out of his hundreds of awesome quotes I would post, I decided to turn this into a post from the “10 remarkable …” series.
10 remarkable quotes by Zig Ziglar.
1. “Remember that failure is an event, not a person. Yesterday ended last night.”
2. “You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.”
3. “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”
4. “There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.”
5. “Timid salesmen have skinny kids.“
6. “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
7. “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.“
8. “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”
9. “People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.”
10. “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.”
RIP Zig Ziglar. Thank you for everyhting. You will be missed.