Having the opportunity to see Brian Solis presenting live at LeWeb Paris 2013 is most definitely one of the highlights of my career.
I have been a huge fan of Brian’s work for many years. As you can see, I have shared in this blog many posts and videos of Brian; I regularly read his fantastic blog plus I have read all his books. Actually, I made his book Engage!, Revised and Updated: The Complete Guide for Brands and Businesses to Build, Cultivate, and Measure Success in the New Web (Amazon affiliate link) as mandatory reading to my students when I was a Lecturer at Kozminski University a few years ago.
At LeWeb, Brian Solis gave an outstanding presentation on why the future of innovation is disruption. In it he explored the elements of innovation and how ideas and passion convert intro disruption.
Brian Solis – The future of innovation is disruption: Moving from the innovators dilemma to become the dilemma’s innovator.
Photo credit: Ivan Hernandez
1. Disruptive Thinking and Innovation
2. Back from LeWeb Paris 2013
3. Brian Solis on Digital Darwinism and the Social Economy
4. Brian Solis on being a change agent, problem solving and the end of business as usual
5. The end of business as usual