I have been a huge fan of Brian’s work for many years. As you can see, I have shared in this blog many posts and videos of Brian; I regularly read his fantastic blog plus I have read all his books. Actually, I made his book Engage!, Revised and Updated: The Complete Guide for Brands and Businesses to Build, Cultivate, and Measure Success in the New Web (Amazon affiliate link) as mandatory reading to my students when I was a Lecturer at Kozminski University a few years ago.
Brian Solis – The future of innovation is disruption: Moving from the innovators dilemma to become the dilemma’s innovator.
Photo credit: Ivan Hernandez
1. Disruptive Thinking and Innovation
2. Back from LeWeb Paris 2013
3. Brian Solis on Digital Darwinism and the Social Economy
4. Brian Solis on being a change agent, problem solving and the end of business as usual
5. The end of business as usual