If you have been following my blog for the past few years, you will know that I am a big fan of Gary Vaynerchuk, so to have the opportunity to experience him speaking live at LeWeb, has been a great experience for me.
By the way, at the 49:30 mins mark, I had the opportunity to ask Gary a question on how he has managed his company’s impressive growth (from 20 to 300 employees in 24 months), so make sure you stay until the end of the session to find his answer.
Gary Vaynerchuk – Q&A Session
By the way, I strongly recommend you to get his new book Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World (Amazon affiliate link), in which he shares a blueprint to social media marketing strategies that really works with over 80 social media content case studies. Brilliant stuff!
Photo credit: Ivan Hernandez
1. Back from LeWeb Paris 2013
2. Gary Vaynerchuk on business development, marketing people ruining social media and much more
3. Gary Vaynerchuk on how businesses must adapt to social media
4. The future of the web – according to Gary Vaynerchuk
5. Gary Vaynerchuk on transparency, authenticity and why now is the best time to be an entrepreneur