Robin Dickinson is an entrepreneur and business development consultant based in Australia, with over 20 years of experience helping companies and individuals improve their business performance. Apart from that, he is probably one of the nicest guys in the whole world, so it was a huge pleasure to have him as my guest.
He shares with us how he helps entrepreneurs and executives develop their commercial mindset, in other words, on how to focus on the things that drive the business and, at the end of the day, make money.
In this video he shares the three key elements that you need to build the commercial mindset.
1. Are you ready to take the CRAP test?
2. 10 remarkable YouTube channels you should subscribe to
3. Develop your commercial mindset
4. The three fundamentals of business development
5. Are you underpaying yourself?