I am a big fan of Jeffrey Gitomer. I like his direct approach, his sense of humor and the fact that every time I implement his advice I see the results right away.
Today I want to share an excellent video he recorded some time ago that I think has a very important message. In it Jeffrey shares his 10.5 simple rules to do your best every day and talks about the importance of doing your best on everything you do, so you can have a great day. Great stuff!
So, I hope you enjoyed the video and just in case you want to write down Jeffrey’s 10.5 simple rules to doing your best everyday, here you have them:
1. Wake up early
2. Love what you do
3. Be a life-long student
4. Convert anger to resolve
5. Convert barrier to breakthrough
6. Take every ‘no’ as a ‘not yet’
7. Watch little or no television
8. Read for 20 minutes every morning
9. Write for 20 minutes every morning
10. Call the people you love and tell them you love them
10.5. Tell yourself that you are the best